Saturday 1 June 2013

Generosity

Generosity, Copyright Bethania Lima Designs, 2013.

The making of my site is taking longer than expected. But I am almost there. Almost.
I am not sure if I will keep this blog as it is now, on this platform, or if I will export it to the new platform. Technical issues are involved and is one of the next tasks on my agenda.
Today I wanted to share the print above, a simple example of a great tool a friend taught a friend who taugh me. Generosity. I will not mention names this time. Just a huge thank you, girls.

Thank you for stopping by.













All images and contents, unless otherwise stated, belong to Bethania Lima. Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

2 comments: